Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers day

Mother's day was on yesterday, i spent some quality time with mom as thing goes according to my plan from few weeks ago but some technical problem like little tiny annoying problem happened while we were having movie. My sis finished work much more earlier than usual and she didn't bring house key along while everyone was out. so conclusion was nobody gonna be there open door for her when she reach home. The most annoying problem was she call my mom at the time we were enjoying the movie, i was pretty mad that moment. She knew we were having movie as the movie were bought by her few days before the date of movie, the thing is during the time there were people staying at home, there was no problem, no call, nothing happened, as peaceful and quiet as galaxy but once we out, there's always a call received from her. WHY!!!! 

Mom cant speak to her in phone so she went out wanna give a call back to her about the placement of another key. But i saw my mom went a reverse direction and i was so worried whether she will come back for the movie while the ticket was with me. That moment really spoiled my movie mood, so ridiculous WTF. X(
But lucky my mom came back when the time i was ready to go out search for her. After that incident, was really hard to concentrate the movie as we were worrying my sis able to get into the house not, because after movie we plan to have dinner at fahrenheit shopping mall. And she never pick up the call after the movie, and my mom suggest us to go back. I was so refused, i've already make a reservation for dinner and payment already make. But everything went fine, she pick up the call and we went for dinner. lol Am consider very patient or else my student will get screw up by me most of the time. Nah.. I wont never do that to my student if they couldn't understand as i need to repeat for thousand time. But i think got 1 time i really explore like a boom when anemia hit me while in a time packed with student, i think i mentioned it from previous post. I wasn't feeling well at all, with heavy headed feeling. And there was a student like standard 6 kept asking question when the question is pretty easy as you just need to read. And he was being lazy to understand the content, every each of the Q and the similar question i have to guide him through, i knew him very well. Its not the 1st time he reacting like tht. Sometimes i tell my self i wanna die, strangle me, hang me on the ceiling, vomit out all my blood and die. ahem... out of topic


So we watch "the lost bladesman" aka 關雲長, some respond that this movie wasn't nice as too much fighting causing their head spinning but for me was "thumb ups" maybe i find it very interesting. Last time my 1st choice of movie was western movie other than that, all out of my list. Maybe i find it not worth or not interested. But after i watch 劍雨 last year, its was like a boom, the storyline was remarkable. Seriously, if you haven't watch it, you SHOULD. i sort of liking the movie story about ancient period. interesting... hmm...


ready to go out

After some thoughts and motivation, i wanna put my full concentration in my work and study, do more research and thinking skill for what i teach. More effort in study, spend more time in study and revised those past paper i did not cover completely. Spend more time with my pet, known as pikachu. Pity her as she is getting old and sickness took place over her. I think she hit with tumours disease, bladder stones, cysts, abscesses. :(

blah... this is how i end up by doing
as many level file as possible

Coming up next with Pikachu

 she always enjoy sleeping on my hand
Oh ya, she love getting massage too

End my post with a video, enjoy~
Goodnight  continue my worksheet, so i should say goodmorning instead. ;p
Last but not least, Happy MOTHERS day!!

No comments: